Thursday, January 21, 2010

Rainy Days and Down Time

Alright, first of all, I had this post all typed up and ready to go, then the internet just shut down on me!  So, I'm having to retype everything.  I'm not a happy camper!

Anyways, the past few days have been rather busy.  Well, not busy, just not eventful, therefore giving me nothing to write about.  But, thanks to my Tuesday and Thursday class schedule and one of my professors cancelling class, I have plenty of time to write today!  It's also rather rainy and depressing outside, so I'm staying indoors for the time-being.

I've been rather distracted for the past 24 hours thanks to my new Blackberry!  I just got it yesterday and I'm already realizing why it's nicknamed the Crackberry.  Check her out:



Cute, isn't it?  I officially heart it!  Hopefully I'll be able to post a lot via Crackberry!

So, I found the sweetest baking website ever.  Well, I didn't find it.  That I owe to Emma, sister to Elsie who writes my favorite blog.  That may have been really confusing; I apologize!  Anyways, the website is called Bake It Pretty, and it's absolutely precious.  Check out these lovelies:





These baking cups, cookie cutters, and cupcake toppers are the cutest I've ever seen!  I may have to make a couple purchases to use with my 500 Cupcakes book.




Of course, I'll have to get some funds before I go about doing that!

Alright, I should probably spend the 15 minutes before my next class doing something productive.  Tomorrow, I'm hoping to make a list of some sort.  Lists are my favorite!

PS- I believe a trip to Charleston with the bestie is in the near future.  So excited!!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment