Monday, February 15, 2010

Hello Again!

It has been several weeks since I've blogged!  I'm not sure what has kept me. I've felt a lack of creativity lately.  I guess the creative juices are flowing again!

It is T-minus 7 days until my 20th birthday.  I'm not sure what it is about 20 that makes me feel so old.  Maybe it's the fact that I'll no longer be a teenager.  You're legally an adult when you turn 18, but I have to tell you, I haven't felt like an adult yet.  For some reason, turning 20 solidifies the adult aspect.  Hopefully it'll be an exciting year :).

I have an announcement to make: if I ever get married, I have found my perfect wedding cake.  I have this idea for a winter wedding, preferably sometime in November or January.  I'm thinking beautiful teacups filled with hot chocolate and apple cider, pine cones, and this:


This is the most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen.  I don't like the traditional red, green, and gold associated with winter.  I love the idea of a robin egg blue, white, and chocolate brown.

Who knows if this will ever happen, it's just something nice to think about :).

I'm coming out of a 5-day weekend.  While this snow is rather irritating when it comes to just about everything, one thing it's good for is cancelling classes.  We do have classes tomorrow though, so I better start studying for my Family Development class.  Yay.


1 comment:

  1. LOVE THE WEDDING IDEA!!! KEEP IT UP..AND YES ONE DAY YOU WILL GET MARRIED I ALREADY KNOW IT!

    ReplyDelete