Monday, April 26, 2010

Cupcake

There are many things that I enjoy eating: macaroni and cheese, Japanese food, Dunkaroos, mashed potatoes.  But, one of my absolute favorite things to eat would have to be cupcakes.  There are so many ways to make a cupcake, so many flavor combinations and pretty decorations.  And who doesn't love a mini cake that you can have all to yourself?  

But, almost more than I love eating cupcakes, I love making cupcakes.  However, I've yet to perfect the art of cupcake-making.  Mine always turn out too dry, with the frosting too runny.  I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong!  There's got to be a way to make perfectly textured cupcakes with beautiful icing.  

These are a few examples of pretty cupcakes:








Simple, mouth-watering goodness.

Maybe I'll try a new cupcake recipe soon :).

1 comment:

  1. Or a cake ball that you can have all to yourself! :)

    ReplyDelete