Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Haircut

Sooo, I got my hair cut today.  I decided to go with the bangs.  They're very different, but they're starting to grow on me (ha! literally).  I think I like them!



I saw It's Complicated today.  It was really quite hilarious!  I'm not even sure why it was rated R, there was little cursing, no nudity, just a lot of sex references.  I rather enjoyed it!  Meryl Streep is, for real, one of my favorites.  And John Krasinski was precious.

Tomorrow, the best friend and I are leaving for a retreat with our church youth group.  It should be a lot of fun, just bitterly cold.  I should be used to that by now though!  I also get my new car tomorrow!  I'm very excited to finally have 4-wheel drive and maybe even make it up my driveway!  We'll have to do a lot of scraping first though.

I'm looking forward to this weekend!  There will be lots of pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment