Thursday, January 7, 2010

Julie & Julia!



Last night, I watched Julie & Julia with two good good good friends.  It was super fun to just chill out in my pjs with long time friends.  That may be the one of the things I miss most when I am at school.  Julie & Julia was an incredibly cute feel good movie.  I loved Meryl Streep as Julia Child.  She's a great actress!  I would definitely watch it again, only I wish the ending had a little more... umph!  It was kind of lacking... Regardless, great movie, I'm adding it to the favorites list!

This afternoon, I will be going to see It's Complicated with my grandmother.  It should be... interesting.  I've wanted to see the movie for a while, as I'm sure it'll be good for a laugh!  However, it will be interesting to see it with my grandmother.  Hopefully, it won't be too raunchy!  After the movie, I'll be getting my haircut, which I always love.  There's something so refreshing about getting my haircut after a long time, especially if I'm making a change.  It almost makes me feel like a new person!  I look forward to it.

Have a super fantastic day!

1 comment:

  1. Taylor:)
    I love your idea to start a blog. I, too, saw Julie & Julia and loved it. Blogging and cooking would be two things that I would also enjoy doing.
    It was fun to read a few of your blogs...keep them coming!
    Your second cousin (whom you've never met),
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete