Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Years Resolutions

I've never actually made a New Years Resolution list.  And I don't know if this would be called one, considering it's the 6th instead of the 1st.  Regardless, I've been making a mental list of the things I want to do to improve my  life and I've decided to post them.  Who knows if I'll actually do them!  I'm really going to try though :).




Number 1.  Spend more time in the Word.  I've been doing some major slacking regarding the study of my Bible.  I need to step up my game.  This is my number one New Years Resolution, and it's the one I'll be most serious about.




Number 2.  Healthier routines.  I plan to spend at least 3 days a week at the gym working on cardio and toning those not-so-tone areas most people are blessed with.  I'm hoping that as long as I have someone to go to the gym with me, I'll be motivated to go 3 times a week.  If my workout partner drops out on me (ahem... Mr. Campbell), then there may be no hope for myself.




Number 3.  Spending my time more wisely.  This picture of one of my favorite bloggers' (A Beautiful Mess ) studio represents my want to be more creative and spend my time benefitting myself and those around me.  Spending hours on Facebook is neither creative, beneficial nor inspiring :).




Number 4.  Save up for a camera and use it wisely.  I've been wanting a camera for quite some time now, and I have yet to begin saving my money.  I love pretty pictures!  I'd like to take some of my own here in the near future.




Number 5.  Read more books!  I love reading, however, I am not very well-read.  I need to read books that will challenge me and aren't just an easy, entertaining read.

That, my friends, is my New Years Resolution list!  I will more than likely add to it in the coming days.  You can't have too many resolutions, can you?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment