Friday, January 29, 2010

The Vick's Experiment

I woke up this morning with an extremely sore throat.  As the day progressed, the sore throat continued, and my head became stuffier and stuffier.  My ears make that airplane poppy noise every time I swallow.  After a thorough examination of my many symptoms, I have concluded that I am developing a cold.  In order to nip this irritating virus in the bud, I am undergoing 'The Vick's Experiment.'

'What is The Vick's Experiment?' you may ask.  Let me tell you.  I have been told more than once that the key to fighting off a cold is- rub Vick's VapoRub on your feet and cover with socks before you go to bed.  It sounds gross and uncomfortable (especially for those, like me, who can't sleep with socks on), but I've heard from more than one person that it's supposed to work.  So, I am putting it to the test.

I am sitting in my bed, feet slathered with Vick's and socks in place.  I also took Nyquil about 20 minutes ago.  If you notice any typos or weird wording, I'm owing it to that!

Now, I sleep.  I will post the results in the morning.  Goodnight!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment