Tuesday, September 7, 2010

After recent prodding...

I've decided to re-attempt regular blogging.  Let's just say I took a break for the summer.  Sounds good.

School is back in session and I'm not hating it.  I have finally progressed into my major-related classes.  No more Accounting, Statistics, or Finance classes.  I'm taking a Food and Beverage class which is my favorite thus far.  I'm also enjoying my Marketing, Organizational Behavior, and Lodging classes.  The only one I've had a problem with is Production Operations Management.  I was confused halfway through the title.

Anyway, with school comes Autumn.  Oh, how in love I am with Autumn.  It is the only season that needed another name to capture its true essense.  There's something about red and orange leaves, bonfires, cardigans and apple cider that makes my heart happy.  I have a special place in my heart for all seasons, but Autumn is near and therefore it is my favorite at the moment.

I've found some pictures that I think really capture my feelings about this season:






That's all I have for today!  XO

4 comments:

  1. I heart his whole post. Pics and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *this whole post, not his whole post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are fabulous and make me ache for fall!

    Do you get to eat and drink in your food and beverage class?!

    ReplyDelete