Thursday, March 10, 2011

Homeward Bound

First of all, Homeward Bound is truly the best movie ever. 

Second of all, I am truly Homeward Bound!  This is the first time sine Christmas that I've been able to go home, so I'm pretty excited.  My Spring Break was supposed to be to Charleston (considering this is my last SB ever), but we had to cancel our trip.  I'm still bitter.

Anyway, I've been trying to plan out my trip since I'll be there more than just 24 hours (which is how it normally goes).  Here are a few stops I'll be making:

1.  Moe's- Always a must.  I have never gone home without making some sort of visit to Moe's.
2.  The Sleepy Poet- I had my first Sleepy Poet experience last year, shopping for a cigar box for my love.  We were pressed for time, however, we still managed to spend 2+ hours there.  It's like nothing I've ever seen.
3.  SAS Cupcakes- I had heard about SAS Cupcakes a year or two ago, when I was beginning my cupcake craze.  I have wanted to go ever since, but couldn't justify the 30 minute drive.  The BFF recently went and lurved it, so we're having a BFF cupcake date.  Can't wait!
4.  Starbucks- I know I work at an individually owned coffee shop, so I should therefore hate Starbucks and everything it represents.  However, you just can't beat their Chai Tea Lattes.  Just enough spice.
5.  Target-  We don't have a Target.  I need Target.

As I'm sure you can tell, I'm really looking forward to spending time in the 704.  However, I'm having a hard time getting motivated to pack.  That's probably what resulted in this blog entry.

Got to run!

2 comments:

  1. What and where is the Sleepy Poet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH JILL! The Sleepy Poet is the best antique store in Charlotte. It is huge and beautiful! I will take you there! It is off S. Blvd.

    Tay, I wish I could have seen you. But now that Jill and I are home from our adventure, we are ready to plan a trip to Boone to see you and LMN!
    LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    ReplyDelete